When you contact our community office, my staff and I will do everything we can to assist. Since we’re often out in the community attending events and meeting, or helping community members, please call ahead to make sure we can assist you.
Here’s a list of some of the free services our office offers:
- Advocacy – We will work hard to assist you with any issues you are having involving provincial government departments, services, or ministries.
- Information – Our office can find the right government contact or program. We can help you understand out how program changes will affect you, your family and your community.
- Referral – We know the services available in our community. We also know what grants are available to help fund community building services and projects. Just ask!
- Correspondence – Our office can submit documents for government-related matters.
- Recognition – Has someone in our community has made a unique contribution or achieved something great? We will send a congratulatory message and certificate.